States we have visited so far!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

4 Days till take off and Counting!

I have been having fun with my young adult grandchildren for a week while mom and dad are visiting Washington DC.  They have quite the schedules!  Things are hopping most of the time.  So fun to watch how they and their friends help each other.  Right now there are those that are just finishing Jr. High and those that are now new Seniors.  There are all sorts of questions about teachers and classes from the new Freshmen and helpful hints from the Seniors.  Great to see.

So today I say goodby to the grandkids and pick up Mom and Dad.  Get in some housekeeping for Grandpa who will be staying home manning the home fires.

4 More Days!

Tomorrow we paint the maps on the vehicles!  I'm sure Cathy will have a video to show of that!  Which reminds me....Timmy climbed up and got her new camera and it is gone somewhere!  Hope she finds it before we leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment