States we have visited so far!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Enjoying the teens before leaving!

Everything that I needed to pack up to the last couple days before take-off is packed.  And now I am enjoying time with the teen grandkids that won't be joining us on the trip, while their parents are in Washington DC for a few days.  Today Julian and I went down to San Jose for him to spend a total of 5 hours taking an SAT test.  Glad it wasn't me taking it...I barely got through the CPR test!

Tonight he has a formal party with all his friends.  He is so cute in a tux. 

Francisca is going shopping for graduation dresses with friends tomorrow.  They are going to make a whole day of it ... Oh, for all that energy!

Cathy's temporary filling fell out, so nice to have our dentist living across the street from where I am these few days.  He said all's ok, it will be fine till Wed. when she has the crown put on.  Cathy, don't chew on that side though!!

2 comments:

  1. ....and Luke's dance he did this morning. He did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, darn....wish you would have reminded me. Totally forgot it was this weekend. Hope it was taped!

    ReplyDelete