States we have visited so far!

Saturday, June 9, 2012

OK, It's getting serious now!

The counter says 1 day and 22 hours!

Yesterday I had several hours getting a prepaid cell phone set up....a long story.  The situation was all a fluke and hopefully I will get all my refund returned.  But I have to say all the Verizon employees were great: The 2 Juan's, Kyle, the manager, Eva (I think her name was), Marilyn (I think her name was), the 2 others (I didn't get their names) and the Verizon Customer Service people.

You will notice you won't have to worry about me texting while driving!




Then I had to rush to get to Luke's graduation!  It was the best graduation ceremony I have attended and Luke was very distinquished receiving his diploma....when did he get so tall and handsome!!!  A freshman in High School!  Time has moved so quickly!

This morning I will be moving Lucy to the front curb and start her refrigerator.  RV refrigerators have to be pretty level to run correctly.  It should be nice and cold by tomorrow morning for all the groceries.

Little details finished today.

Hope you enjoyed Cathy's "Painting the maps" video!

Just wanted to show you my new 3 month Wieght Watchers Tracker in it's cute little cover...It is going to become my best friend.  I made that little purse a la Julie just for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment