States we have visited so far!

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

DAY 9 Perdernales Park to Brazo Bends St Pk, TX


 
We left Pernales State Park and got on the road again.
Once again, how beautiful Texas is.  I really like it here.

 Our camp site is Brazo Bends State Park, unfortunately we had no time to check out the park too much.  We arrived late and we were all exhausted from the driving and it was hot and HUMID.
 We wouldn't be able to go in the water here.  Lots of Crocs

My hair was soaked like I just got out of the shower.  So Humid!  

We decided to have everyone sleep in the air conditioned RV except Luke and George.  Wow, the RV was really nice.  I can see why people do it.  

I would have loved to see a alligator but at the same time I was worried Tim would become its snack and I can just see Ben trying to touch one. 

1 comment:

  1. I think saw you coming down 10 toward Gulfport, MS! I hope you guys are having tons if fun! Be safe in your travels & God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete