States we have visited so far!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Anybody know what this is for??

I am still finding things about Lucy I never knew.  I found this switch below the mattress of the bed on the little aisle side.  It looks like "off" is in the center and the other two choices are "shore" power cord or generator.  I haven't really used the shore power at all because the power cord is a configuration like 220 or something.  I did get an adapter so I am going to have to try it out.  I am assuming I have to have it switched to use shore or in my case "house" power. I would have never known if I hadn't found this switch when I was running wire for the rear camera.


(I figured out this switch.  It allows you to completely turn off all 120v electricity sources, or to choose120v from between shore power and the in house generator.  Having it located where it is and what it is for was a very good thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment