States we have visited so far!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

More details to take care of....

Still going over lists and finding things needed to be packed. 

Cathy is busy checking off all the things she needs to do.

Kids are studying for finals.  Some are taking the SAT.  Graduations are approaching.  Class camping trip to Yosemite are happening.

I washed Lucy and waxed where the map is going.....but then I remember telling  you that!

I've managed to jettison a few items. 

Our weather has decided to give us a little taste of what is coming...pretty warm today, tomorrow it will probably reach 90.  I know, we are wimps, yes we are, but we usually have just mild Mediterranean temperatures and it nearly always cools off in the evening.  It is supposed to cool down for the weekend.  Nothing at all like the Iowa/S.Dakota/Nebraska weather I knew as a small child.  See, aren't we spoiled.


No comments:

Post a Comment