States we have visited so far!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Little things done....anxiousness setting in!

Ok, all of Lucy's keys have been copied for all drivers.
Cathy's HEAVY sleeping bag has been patched!  Just teasing, Cathy!
I packed most of Cathy's family's stuff that is going in Lucy.
I hemmed Amanda's trip flag.
I found a piece of styrafoam for George's tent.
Finished the new bag for Luke's tent.
I finished my fancy dancy little purse.

Look closely, I beaded the wings on the main butterfly.

We have 15 days to go and we are all getting excited and trying to get all those little things done.  Then there are all those things we can't do till the very last minute.......eeek!
This is the dangerous time, when we start throwing everything possible in...JUST IN CASE.....  It is a little weird having Lucy with us, even though we will have tents too we don't need some of that camping stuff we usually throw in.

Cathy is busy choosing music for the trip and for her videos.... and backgrounds for the blog!!  Well, variety IS the spice of life!!  And the kids are getting excited!  So fun!!!!

3 comments:

  1. what about my fancy little cd holder you were going to make out of that beautiful butterfly material? hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that is going to take some planning!!! How many cd's do you plan on?

    ReplyDelete