States we have visited so far!

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

We are getting close!

Cathy and George put the "attic" on the van this weekend....that is their luggage carrier.

Tomorrow is my last "free" day this week.  That is not obligated to do anything.

So, on my list is:
Finish finding places for all the little things
Ck and see if there are things to jettison before leaving
Wax the area where the map is to be painted.  Just that is a big job!  But just what till you see the map!

At least the IEP meeting went well.  And Timmy was sooo happy to see me when I picked him up from school. My little cutie!  And Cathy got her temp on after her root canal!  And it was so good to see Jen today!  And I took Louis up to SFO.  He is off to Washington DC to address a Veteran's Conference on Veteran Homelessness.  And I'm going to bed "to sleep, perchance to dream"!

No comments:

Post a Comment