States we have visited so far!

Friday, May 25, 2012

A Fun Little Project!


I have been thinking for awhile now that I need to make a little purse to hold my Weight Watchers 3-month tracker.  I will need to keep my tracker close on this trip.

 When I was at the fabric store getting the elastic for yesterdays project when I spotted just the fabric for my little purse.  So I just thought I would share it with you.



It is just an envelope-type purse with a couple of dividers inside. 














You can see a bit of the dividers here.  I slipped the Tracker book in the bottom area, the middle area is divided to hold an Ipod on one side and phone on the other.  The front section can hold lipstick, money, etc.


I haven't added the cord for hanging it yet.


I decided to add a few sparkles to the front for fun.  Will add a photo when I am done.


17 days till take-off!!





No comments:

Post a Comment