States we have visited so far!

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Packing, part 2 - the Bathroom

The Bathroom in Lucy is very tiny but very important for those of us that usually need to get up at least once in the middle of the night.  I will be especially happy about it when we are in alligator country!!!!  Wow, seems like my fears are coming out!!  Alligators and tornados....well, they are both sneaky.  Anyhow, I read you need to check under your vehicles because they like to crawl under them!  I don't mind that, it is the crawling out that I wouldn't like!

 Anyhow, back to packing the bathroom.  There is very little space for storage in there.  There is a cabinet above the window,  toilet paper and some toiletries can go in there.  The vanity has a shelf in it and there is some room in there (not counting where the plumbing is) and there is a smaller area under that shelf (the bottle of toilet chemicals will also be stored there).

There is a towel rack on the door.

Packing list for Bathroom:
Toilet paper
Kleenex
Black water chemicals
2 towels each
Wash clothes each
Toothbrushes
toothpaste
meds
razors
shampoo
conditioner
moisturizer
brush, comb


makeup
deodorant
sun screen
bug repellent
bath soap
blow dryer
curling iron
scale
 Yes, I did say scale.  I bought a skinny, light scale so I can keep an eye on how things are going.  I am not planning on loosing weight but I sure don't want to go up!!  It's been such a fight to loose 10 lbs!

Items in bold have yet to be packed and other passengers may have more needs.



No comments:

Post a Comment