States we have visited so far!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Packing: Part 4 - The Kitchen

I think I have everything gathered.....Inventory after I get back from our walk.


KITCHEN INVENTORY:
paper plates
paper plate holders
bowls
glasses
cups
plastic silverware
2 mixing bowls
serving spoons
ladle
salad tongs
basting brush
scewers
measuring spoons
measuring cups
wire whip
kitchen knives
hot dog tongs
spatulas
2 pots
frying pan
electric skillet
griddle
coffee pot
toaster
blender
can opener
bottle opener
paper towels
napkins
toothpics
food storage containers
zip lock bags
plastic wrap
aluminum foil
trash bags, kitchen size
funnel
coffee filters
mico egg cookers -2
ice cream scoop
xtra ice cube tray
Brita pitcher and filter
flame lighter
scotchbrite pads
wooden matches
oven thermometer
dish soap
dish cloths
dish towels
tablecloth
kitchen trash can (popup)
plastic bag dispenser


409 spray
squeegy-inside
windex
comet (besides cleaning, it is supposed to be good for keeping ants away if you sprinkle it around Lucy's tires.  I hope I remember to do that when necessary!)


I have everything but the pitcher.  I'd like a plastic rectangular one for fitting well in the fridge.  Haven't found one yet.



No comments:

Post a Comment