States we have visited so far!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Paying all the Bills Ahead of time!

All our home bills will be paid ahead and that has started already.
All our reservations and some of our "Events" have been paid and tickets will be waiting for us at will-call.

I do have to get copies of Lucy's keys to all drivers....don't want to lose keys!

Amazing how the calendar just fills up before leaving on a trip.... Cathy sure has been finding that.  She has gone to more doc appts in the last 7 days than I have in the past year.  Well, ok, most of those have been for the kids.

I'm gathering all the little things in a paper bag in the bedroom so they will get packed.

I still haven't done the water sanitation yet.  But I'm counting on tomorrow.

I need to replace the elastic in the "map holders" of the cab doors and the one on the engine housing.  Also I need to get velcro to secure the GPS and Walkie Talkies, Ipod and it's small speakers in the cab.

No comments:

Post a Comment